Spring Retreat With Ivana & David
28–30 April Cortijo El Cachete, Granada
Join us in this beautiful retreat where together we will explore the deepest part of our being through the practices of:
- Hatha / yin yoga
- Ice Immersion
- Holistic coaching
- Group therapy
- Cocoa ceremony
- Healthy food
- Outdoor walks
- David: +34 620 391 485 - email@example.com
- Ivana: +34 644 028 964 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Come and discover your inner strength
This RETREAT organised by David Vasquez and Ivana kipic is focused on giving you tools that will help you to unblock fears and limitations in order to unleash the infinite potential that we all carry within.
Here we will explore different techniques such as Yoga, Breathwork, Meditation, Bodywork, Holistic Coaching, Ice Immersion, Group Therapy, Cocoa Ceremony, Myofascial Yoga, nature walks, among many other activities that when combined will create a transformative effect in your life. An unforgettable weekend in Granada in an Andalusian countryside Cortijo, surrounded by olive groves, blue skies and starry nights, enjoying healthy food and the best company.
This breathing technique has many influences, such as pranayama, yoga, meditation, tai chi and other ancient techniques.
By doing conscious breath work, we use our parasympathetic nervous system, which means we are in a state of calm and relaxation, so we can surrender and allow our body, mind and spirit to integrate and access our subconscious and bring to light our fears, self-doubts, traumas and anything that is holding us back from fulfilling our goals in life.
Combination of breathing and holding to activate the body's sympathetic system before exposure to cold. Through the combination of breathing, cold exposure and willpower we can access our autonomic system and regulate our body and mind.
Benefits of Breathwork & Ice Immersion
- Connects body, mind and spirit Releases traumas
- Removes physical, emotional and mental blocks and barriers that prevent us from being who we want to be.
- Increases general wellbeing, positivity and openness to love Experiences a new energy and a sense of happiness
- Detoxifies your mind and body
- Reduces muscle tension and anxiety present in symptoms and thoughts related to stress and anxiety
- Increases attention span and sharpens concentration
- Reduces the perception of chronic pain or help you cope with physical discomfort
- Opens you to an outpouring of creativity while quieting your inner critic
- calms your nervous system, prevents insomnia and prepares your body for rest
- Strengthens the immune system by boosting antibodies and potentially reducing inflammation
- Helps overcome drug/alcohol addiction
- Much more energy and connection with you
- Increases the power of intuition Connects you to you, your self, your truth
- Highly recommended for athletes
Contraindications Breathwork & Ice Immersion
- Detached retina
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure
- Cardiovascular disease (including heart attack)
- Mental disorders (bipolar, manic disorders, schizophrenia, paranoia, psychotic episodes, obsessive-compulsive disorder, psychotic episodes, etc.)
- Stroke, seizures or other neurological brain problem.
- Family history of aneurysms.
- Prescribed use of anticoagulants
- Hospitalisation for a psychiatric condition or emotional crisis within the last 10 years.
- Osteoporosis or unhealed injuries.
- Acute somatic or viral illnesses
- Chronic lung problems (COPD-II and COPD-III).
- Chronic diseases with symptoms of decompensation or terminal illnesses.
- Individual intolerance of oxygen insufficiency.
- Cancer, unless IHT has been prescribed by a doctor.
- Low pulse rate
- Migraine sufferers may be affected by cold immersion.
- If you have asthma (not severe) you can perform breathwork with your inhaler at hand.
- 15:00 Arrival at the cortijo 16:00 welcome, presentation
- 18:30 Cocoa ceremony & breathwork
- 19:30 Ecstatic dance 21:00 dinner
- 8:00 Mindful morning flow yoga 8:30 breaths / ice bath
- 10:30 Breakfast
- 11:30 Free time break
- 12:30 Partner yoga and holistic coaching
- 14:30 Lunch
- 16:00 Free time break
- 17:00 Yin and myofascial yoga with mindfulness pillars
- 19:00 Bodywork 21:30 Dinner 22:00 Meditation
- 8:30 Mindful morning flow yoga, pranayama and meditation
- 10:30 Breakfast
- 11:00 Free time break
- 12:00 Group therapy 13:00 Active breathwork
- 14:30 Lunch
- 16:00 Free time break
- 17:00 Farewell
Ivana started yoga in 1999 in search of peace while bombs were falling in her home country of Yugoslavia. She started training in 2014 and in 2019 she founded Yoga Centre Flow in Malaga. Since then she is on her path of personal development, practising and training in various styles of Yoga both in Spain and India, as well as in Mindfulness and Meditation, Holistic Coaching and is currently in the advanced course of Gestalt therapy.
She is also a practitioner and fan of Breathwork, Wim Hof, Tony Robbins and Joe Dispenza, and her mission is to serve by sharing all the tools that have helped her to live a more fulfilled life.
David is from the Galapagos Islands, Ecuador and currently lives in Malaga, director of Cortijo El Cachete.
He is a certified Breathwork level 1 & 2 facilitator. He became acquainted with breathwork through one of the retreats held at his centre. He is also involved in jewellery, painting and drawing and combines these techniques after a Breathwork session, as they have a very positive and powerful effect on our inner being. He also practices the Wim Hof method every day. David is currently training in the Wim Hof Instructors course, and is also training in trauma informed care and Bodywork.
The Cortijo is located in La Dehesa de los Montes, Granada, one hour from the cities of Malaga and Granada. We have a fully equipped yoga room; outdoor platform; 20 metre swimming pool (the water will be cold); ice bath; bonfire; several areas to rest, eat or just relax; lounges with fireplaces; the property is 33 hectares, so we can make several walks and excursions during the weekend.
Prices and Cancellation Policy
The contribution includes accommodation, catering and activities.
To reserve a place, 50% by bank transfer and the other 50% in cash at the beginning of the retreat.
If for any reason you have to cancel your booking, a refund will only be made once we have filled your place, in which case you will be refunded the amount paid, minus a €50 administration fee.
If your place cannot be filled, the deposit is non-refundable except in the case of an express travel ban due to force majeure (officially established by the government in the framework of Covid 19). In this case, the event will be postponed and you will be offered the option of keeping your place or cancelling it with a 100% refund of the deposit except for a €30 administration fee.