Yoga Centre Flow (Ivana Kipic Zadro), IOMFIT Yoga and Pilates Center and Micaela Taibi are offering you this intensive 100 hours dynamic yoga training: Vinyasa and Ashtanga with more classical Ashtanga and Hatha alignment.
- Guided Ashtanga
- Basic yoga philosophy
- Pranayama & Wim Hof
- Anatomy & biomechanics
- Meditation & relaxation
- Basic Ayurveda...
- Learn to guide from day one!
- 12 and 13 March 2023
- 25 and 26 March 2023
- 15, 29 and 30 April 2023
- 13 and 14 May 2023
- Saturday 9-18:00 (break 45′-1h)
- *Saturday 15 April 9-14:00
- Sunday 9-14 (15-20 minutes break)
More information and booking:
- 658192533 Manolo (lomfit)
- 644028962 Ivana (Yoga Centre Flow)
Ivana Kipic Zadro (tutor and founder of Yoga Centre Flow)
- Hatha-Vinyasa, Ashtanga-Vinyasa, Yin, Myofascial, Mindfulness and meditation (E-RYT® 500+, YACEP, 300hr EYA, 320hr Mindfulness and Meditation).
- Second year of training as a Gestalt therapist.
Micaela Taibi, Ashtanga-Vinyasa teacher (200hr RYT)
- Medical doctor and Ayurveda doctor, advanced biomechanics.
- More about Mica: http://Micataibi.com
Who it is aimed at
- To yoga practitioners who have been practising for at least 2 years and/or have done a basic yoga training.
- Those who want to learn how to create dynamic yoga sequences with different approaches (summit posture, with a biomechanical or philosophical theme...) and for all levels (basic to advanced). Names of postures in Sanskrit and Spanish. We will use the book by Mark Stephens.
- For those who want to understand asana alignment, postures, through the basic knowledge of the human body.
- For those who want to improve and deepen their own practice through a rigorous Vinyasa practice and the first series of Ashtanga, to understand where Vinyasa Flow came from.
- For those who want to understand and deepen the roots of yoga and why yoga is said to be the way of life (through the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali). Beyond asanas. The transformative aspect of yoga
- For those who want to learn and practice different pranayama and meditation exercises and how they influence our nervous system and at the same time the quality of our daily life.
- 9:00 - 11:00 dynamic yoga practice (Ashtanga or Vinyasa) with different approaches (asana groups) and peaks.
- 11:00-12:00 Pranayama and meditation.
- 12:15-14:00 Hatha Yoga alignment, use of props (blocks, tapes, bolsters) and adjustments.
- 14:00-14:45 Lunch break
- 14:45-16:00 Philosophy
- 16:00-17:15 Creation of sequences
- 17:15-18:00 Relaxation and Meditation
*One Saturday there will be a two-hour Ayurveda workshop.
- 9:00-10:15 Practice (Vinyasa or Ashtanga)
- 10:15-11:15 Pranayama Techniques
- 11:15-11:30 Break
- 11:30-13:30 Group and partner practice: how to guide a sequence of asanas and pranayamas (all levels)
- 13:30- 14:00 Myofascial Yoga with tennis balls/ Yin Yoga/ relaxation/ meditation
- Saturday 15th April
- 9:00- 10:45 Practice (practical Ashtanga and sequence)
- 11:00-14:00 Anatomy and biomechanics: the basis of a healthy practice. Avoiding injuries.
**The last weekend we will focus on creating more complex sequences and guiding them.
This programme is subject to change depending on the dynamics and needs of the group.
We will always be focused on the practical side of everything.
"Yoga is 99% practice, 1% theory" Pattabhi Jois.
100 hour certificate of attendance (approved by Yoga Alliance).
590 Prompt payment
If the reservation of €200 is made by 1 February and the balance on the first day of the training, 12 March) For students of Yoga Centre Flow and IOMFIT Yoga and Pilates Center
Material is included (book by Mark Stephens €40, PDFs and printed material).
650 from 1st February.
The booking fee of €200 is payable in cash at Yoga Centre Flow after the interview. The interview can be done by phone or video call and the booking by Bizum/bank transfer.
The place is not reserved until the booking is paid. 90-100% attendance is required.
It is an intensive and rigorous programme where apart from the face-to-face workshops (about 55 hours), it is required to practice at least 3 classes per week (the 8 weeks of the course), read book/s, watch required documentaries, do yoga journal and other assigned tasks.
If the student is unable to attend, the booking will be refunded 100% if the cancellation is made by 11 February. 50% by 1st March. Otherwise, the booking is non-refundable.
"You are what your deepest desire is. As is your deepest desire, so is your intention. As is your intention, so is your will. As is your will, so shall be your actions. As will be your actions, so will be your destiny." — Upanishads