Certificates & teacher trainings
- October 2021–present Training in Gestalt therapy, Lamar, Málaga
- February–May 2021: Life Coaching Course (Kain Ramsay, Achology Ltd.)
- 16 January–2 February 2021: Prenatal Yoga (Yogesh Jakhmola and Zainab Khan)
- 22 June–4 July 2020: Pranayama course (with Mahendra yoga, India)
- 29 Nov–1 Dec 2020: Yin Yoga (20 hrs), Veni Tissesn, founder of Yin Yoga Spain, Yoga Aliance
- Oct 2018–August 2019: Meditation and Mindfulness Instructor (320 hrs), Inspirare Malaga, accredited by Miguel Cervantes European University
- 1–29 January 2019: Hatha–Vinyasa Advanced Teacher Training (300 hrs), Himalayan Yoga Association, Rishikesh, India (500hr RTYA)
- Abril 2018: Hatha–Ashtanga-Pranayama-Philosophy (25hrs), Rishikul, Rishikesh, India
- October 2017–June 2018: Hatha-Vinyasa Teacher Training (200 hrs), Yogashala Institute, Marbella, Yoga Alliance
- 2017–2018: Myofascial Yoga (60 hrs), Yoga Kula Huelva
- 2016: Core Strength Vinyasa Yoga by Sadie Nardini (25 hrs)
- October 2015–June 2016: Yoga Teacher Training (300 hrs), IOMFIT Malaga, accredited by European Yoga Alliance
- Practicing Hatha yoga sporadically since 1999, until 2009, when I discovered Vinyasa and Power; since then mostly Vinyasa Flow and Power Vinyasa but also Ashtanga, Restorative and Yin as per need.
- Due to the teacher trainings I have done, I have practiced or at least tried almost all the other yoga styles: Kundalini, Iyengar, Aerial Yoga, Rocket, etc.
- This is the reason why in my classes I combine different styles and I find it difficult to name classes I teach. Sometimes a Vinyasa class feels more like slower paced Ashtanga, and sometimes it is a mixture of Hatha-Vinyasa with a Yin/restorative ending.
- Yoga instructor since April 2016 private classes, Violeta Yoga; Mindfulness y Psicologia, sporadically IOMFIT Pilates &Yoga Center, Malaga.
- Trainer and examiner at teacher trainings.
- Tutor at an Intensive Teacher Training Course in July 2019, IOMFIT Pilates & Yoga Center, Malaga.
Yoga & mindfulness retreats
- Since June 2017 collaborating with Mabel Laguna, psychologist and Mindfulness Instructor.